Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Taxes
Finance Discussion Forum

Corporate Limits On Contributions from Non Shareholders?
Hello there,
I just recently formed a C-Corporation and am looking to raise capital. On top of the sale of shares in the company, I am also looking at the idea of seeking outside help to raise ...

Is it mandatory to file Income tax returns every year if PAN card is issued?

what is (compensation draw)with out of state lottery with a check of part of the winnings?

What if the the president, cancel the Federal Income tax for six month?
would that not be more of a stimulus for the every day person { consumer} in the USA?...

When coming up with amount of itemized deduction for taxes paid...?
Does it make a difference if the taxes (state and fica) are withheld by an employer or if you are self employed? I know you can't deduct federal taxes.
Additional Details
ok... I ...

Can you still file taxes without 1 W-2? I, along with others have not recieved our W-2 from a temp agency.?
I only worked there for 2 paychecks. I really want to file now. What can I do?...

I want to find out what im getting back?
before i actualy do them. i went to h&rblock.com and they have a tax estimator. i did it but i dont buy in how much im getting back since its ridiculousy a big amount of money. we didnt even get ...

Does one have to be domiciled in the U.K. to avoid inheritance tax in a civil partnership?

What tax return should I file?
Which form should I use: 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ?

I'm "married, filing separately" and I did not have any income last year to report. I am only filing so I can file my FAFSA.<...

how long does it take to get state tax returns direct depostited?
I just got my federal returns direct deposited today. That took two weeks. How much long unitl I get my State returns??
Additional Details
I'm in Michigan also....uh oh...now I ...

what kind of tax breaks do you get the first year of business?
that you wouldnt recieve the following ...

hi...i like to know list of orphanages in chennai whichh are 100% tax exemptions?
tax free ...

Why cant people under 25 get a Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)?
Do young people just not need tax relief? I'm 19 and last year i made $3,600 and i have to pay $530 in taxes on it. Its just silly that i should not be able to claim a tax credit designed to ...

What do you have to do to claim Homestead Tax exhumtions?
I am trying to cut taxes. What are the reasons I can claim Homestead Taxes?
Additional Details
O.K. so I live in Omaha, Nebraska. one of the highest tax states in the United ...

Now we can issue form C Quartely, but some time material is in transit at that time wt to do?
We are not accounted some bills of suppliers. supplier is Showing some Excess qty compare to our books. for which qty we have to give form C under central sales tax....

council tax - is what they`ve just done to me legal ?
I have paid my council tax every month without missing it. On the 1st April this year my ususal ammount came out of my bank on time. I have since had a summons to court for this coming years tax as ...

Are mailed in tax refunds being processed in Canada? Is the computer glitch holding these returns up.?
I mailed mine in on February 19th, how long does it take to get it back using automatic bank deposit.?...

if i apply and get a tax id number or EIN, and dont use it, will i haveta pay anything?
say i got it and it was dormant till i started up business, would the government make me pay money or??...

time for taxes?
when is the last day to have my taxes done?...

IRS Debt....?
Okay, so I have a friend that has not paid taxes for over 10 years. I am trying to help him straighten out his financial stuff. What can he do or how can he go about settling with the IRS, or get set ...

Terisa S
if my federal return was put on an HRBlock Emerald card, will the stimulus check be deposited on it too?

the tax lady
Rating
Check your account history.

If it shows an ACH deposit that says "US TREASURY 220", then yes, you'll get a deposit on the rebate.

mommyofjoshua
from what i heard no, i believe that it will be mailed to because the card was like a rapid loan to get your money faster.

JR
Nope you will receive a check.

momtojunebaby
Rating
Yes ma'am you will. IF your Emerald Card is still active the IRS can DD your rebate back onto your card, but if it has closed it will bounce back. Then you will get a paper check. If you got a RAL 1 or 2 then that will automatically be a paper check.

This can be verified with the IRS at 800-829-1040, press 2 then 3 for a live person.

I put up info about this last night after I spoke with my IRS contact.

caffinequeen65
Rating
if you was given a temporary emerald card when you had you taxes done then you will get a paper check. if you had a temporary card and hr block sent you a new card to replace that one and you had your refund dd then you should get it dd as long as the emerald card is still active. i hope this helps.

~
Rating
Tax Rebate: Will My H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® Account Allow for Direct Deposit?

A Tax Fact from The Tax Institute at H&R Block

When The Answer Is Yes
There have been some misunderstandings surrounding the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard and whether this account will be considered for Direct Deposit of the Tax Rebate payment by the IRS. So let's try to alleviate some of this confusion.

If you had your taxes prepared at an H&R Block tax office and had your federal tax refund put on the Emerald Card, you WILL receive a Direct Deposit of the Tax Rebate Payment on the Emerald Card account.

Tax Rebate payments will be Direct Deposited for all eligible taxpayers beginning April 28, 2008, four days earlier than originally scheduled. Direct Deposit are based on the last two digits of your Social Security Number. For joint returns, it's the first Social Security Number listed on the 2007 federal return.

For Social Security Numbers ending in:

00 - 20 First wave of Direct Deposits sent to banks Starting April 28
21 - 75 Second wave of Direct Deposits
76 - 99 Third wave of Direct Deposits

When The Answer is No
The Emerald Card will not be considered a viable account for Direct Deposit IF you received a bank product that involved a temporary bank account with the Card. Bank products include Refund Anticipation Loans, Refund Anticipation Checks, Simple Pay, and other settlement products.

If you received your federal tax refund on the Emerald Card through a temporary bank product such as those listed above, you will receive your Tax Rebate payment as a mailed check from the IRS.

Again, the schedule for mailed checks is based on the last two digits of the Social Security Number, and for joint returns, it's the first Social Security Number listed on the 2007 federal return.

Here's the schedule for when mailed checks should be in the mail, NOT in your mailboxes, but in the mail. The dates are:

For Social Security Numbers ending in:

00 - 09 Beginning May 9 and continuing through May 16
10 - 18 On or before, May 23
19 - 25 On or before, May 30
26 - 38 On or before June 6
39 - 51 On or before June 13
52 - 63 On or before June 20
64 - 75 On or before June 27
76 - 87 On or before July 5
88 - 99 On or before July 11

ALL checks for those who filed 2007 tax returns on time are scheduled to be deposited or mailed by July 11. Thanks,

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2012 FinancialCrisisBlog Saturday, July 26, 2014