Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Taxes
Finance Discussion Forum

$0 tax due, Do I still have to file California income tax return for 2008?
Hello,

I am single California resident and under 65 years old.
2008, I have $7730 (California source income) in box 16 on w2. I was claimed as an dependent on my parent's 1040. ...

Why do most celebrities avoid taxes?

if i make $33,000 annual income (bi-week), what will my take home income be in ontario after all deductions?

national insurance and tax how much do i pay?
hi,

I have looked all over the net and just cant work this out.

I get paid diffirent amounts each month so my NI and Tax varies from month to month. I want to work out how much I...

What's the sale tax in Illinois?

How long does it IRS to release a frozen account?

Why do I have to report my income from Australia on my Canadian tax return forms?
I was in Australia for a year and worked my way around the country etc.. I need to do my tax return for 2009 in Canada.. but it says that I need to put any foreign income on there. Why would I have ...

What are the tax benefits of company cars?
I'm trying to get information and hard numbers to take to my boss to show him why company cars would be a good idea. Currently we are all driving our own vehicles.
Additional Details<...

Small (family) Business taxes and payroll help!?
I have started a property maintenance business in California. I first formed an LLC, have my home occupancy business license, commercial general liability and Workman's comp. insurance. It is a ...

Our refund was less because our business owed taxes...?
I just asked a question on here about lower refunds and now its making sense...

Our business owed taxes that we never knew wasn't paid for. We paid those off, but didn't pay the ...

do we pay income tax on social security checks?

What will a net a month if I make $45,000.00 a year in Canada?
I live in Canada and I wnat to know what I will make net a month if my gorss is $45,000.00 a ...

Pay decrease after 2 1/2 years?
Is there anything I can do about this? I have been working for a company for 2 1/2 years. I started off making $10.00 per hr. In January they dropped me down to $9.00. Is there anything I can do ...

filled a form to claim child tax credit but the mother who is in jail still gets this will my claim be back da?

what shall i do to transfer shares in physical form held in my maternel name to my married name in demat form?
i am holding few shares in physical form before my marriage. after marriage i have changed my name and my demat account is with changed name.I want to demat my old physical shares hold with my ...

what is advance tax??????

Do we include VAT on an invoice to a company in the BVI?
We are a VATregistered company in the UK that needs to bill a client in the British Virgin Islands. Should we still include VAT on the invoice or are they exempt from it?

T...

Should Employer deduct TDS on Salary in Financial year 2010-2011 ?

What happens if i dont file my tax?

Additional Details
Government sucks anyway why do I want them to have money to screw us over with?...

Is there some stimulus money or something in my Federal Income Tax refund?
I got $800 more than I was expecting deposited into my checking account. No kidding. But I feel like I can't use it because as soon as I do, they'll discover the mistake and ask for it back....

Jeanette
If I claim 6 dependents on my W4, what percent income tax will they take out?

Judy
Rating
Depends on your income. It might be zero taken out.

the tax lady
Rating
It's not a percentage.

You can play with the # at www.paycheckcity.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2012 FinancialCrisisBlog Monday, July 28, 2014