Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Personal Finance
Finance Discussion Forum

How much earning is good in singapore ?
I got a offer from a company for $2000 Singapore doller per month with accommodation in 4 star hotel with meal provided by the company. I am curently living in india. I am wondering how is the offer ...

If you were a young man, making around $65.000 a year, would you choose Roth or Traditional IRA?
What should I choose, considering that I’m 28 and my salary is around $65.000? Are the tax rates going to increase over time, as they say?...

Apply if you need loan urgently
Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with ...

car91285
do 401k count as income for foodstamp benefits?

goldielocks123
Rating
Definitely.

Life after 45
Food-stamps? 401K? How can you have both?

nursesr4evr
Rating
No, because that's not accessable money unless you're retired. If you're drawing off it from retirement, it counts as income.

peacemonger98
If you are receiving distributions or a loan from a 401K, then it does count as income, and you have to pay taxes on it, too.

If you have a 401k that is generating income through investments, then does not count as the money is kept in the 401k account. Income and income tax are deferred.

Good luck in qualifying for your benefits.

doof55
Rating
As mentioned previously, income and taxes are deferred until you are 59.5 or if you take the 10% penalty and take an early distribution.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2012 FinancialCrisisBlog Monday, September 1, 2014