Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Insurance
Finance Discussion Forum

How do I pay my therapist since now my insurane doesnt pay for it?
I have to pay her $50 for 45 mins. I used to get a slip of paper with some receipt attached to it to give to her...but do I still get that paper? Do I pay her directly? do I still go up to the ...

Car insurance?
Is insurance cheaper on older cars?...

How much does a person need to worry about a pension. In these times .....especially. Are Pensions Insured ?

Car Accident: Person wants to file me as hit and run ?
Hi,
I had a car accident and then gave them my insurance information such as my policy number and driver license number. I then filed the report to my insurnace company regarding the accident,. T...

Contacts + Insurance =?
I have horrible eyesight and I would like my mom to buy me some contacts. I asked her if I could get some contacts instead of the glasses I have now and she replied "We can't until we wait ...

What is a first loss position policy?

I am going to be moving into a new apartment complex that requires separate Satellite Dish insurance?
Am moving into new apt. complex - is prewired for Comcast Cable & the apt. company pushes Comcast Cable on everybody. No other cable companies are allowed in but legally they can't keep you ...

What is the best Medicare supplemantal program to get?
I am turing 65 in Oct. I plan on getting plan B. What else do I need? Currently healthy on no medication....

Insurance Question?
My husband works for a company that does not offer benefits. We are covered through my employer. His income is enough for us to live on - I am simply working to give us benefit coverage. However, I ...

Do you think CLASS Act is a good program?
CLASS ACt has been all over the news in the past few months. I was a bit curious what other people think about this program. As what's been reported, this program will create a nationwide, voluntary ...

How should one begin to invest in stocks?
I want to start investing in buying stocks, how should I do it?...

If I create a paypal business account means I have to pay taxes on ebay sales?
I have used ebay for ten years and I have a PayPal account. I'm also starting out have a real life business and i thought about making a business paypal account in order to process the ...

susanmarie4221
How long far back can I collect unemployment from a previous employer?
I was let go from a previous employer (July 2007) and have worked at a temporary job since Jan 2008. Now this job will be ending in June. How long can I go back a file a claim through the previous employer? Is it one or two years in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know?
Additional Details
Well I know I won't be able to collect under the current employer as I indicated this is a temporary job. I heard you can collect under the previous employer for up to 2 years (meaning that I would be able to draw from the previous employer in that time frame)

mbrcatz
Well, it's 18 months of prior employement to qualify - but temp work doesn't count.

So I think you're going to have a hard time collecting.

jlf
Your claim must be filed right away - you can't get "backdated" UI. You don't file "through the employer" - you file with the state employment division or department.

Lori
Usually, your claim must be filed right away. But if your current employer pays unemployment benefits, you may be able to file for UC when your job ends. Here is a link that will help answer your questions and also contact numbers for the UC in your area:

http://www.dli.state.pa.us/landi/cwp/view.asp?a=357&q=236834#who

blackie287
Rating
Any employer that you worked for in the past 18 months is potentially chargeable. This is called a Base Period.

Your Base Period is a period of the previous 18 months in which wages were reported/that you were legally employed.

Go file your claim and the state will determine your eligibitlity from there, as well as which of your employer's are chargeable or not.

Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2012 FinancialCrisisBlog Thursday, July 31, 2014