Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Credit
Finance Discussion Forum

When can i request a debt be removed from my credit report ?
If i have an old hospital bill from 2004 and the hospital says they will now turn it over to the credit bereau , does that mean that it stays in my report 7 years from the day they submit(so i still ...

Is it alright if i use Greendot for Globel Tel?

Can I get a 7 year mortgage?
Is it possible to get a 7 year mortgage or do you have to go with round numbers ( 10, 15, 20, 30)?...

Will I be able to take out a loan for a truck when i turn 18?
Hello I'm 17 and I have a job and everything, but I'm still in high school. I turn 18 in January and graduate at the end of this coming school year. I'm hoping to have a job doing an ...

Need advice about owing Paypal a LOT of money...?
Hi,
I have made a serious error. My friend and I did a scam on Paypal and now I owe them a bit over $4000 from Paypal refunding buyers on eBay.
I live in Australia and need to know whether I...

clame for prize from bmw automobile?
a lump sum of five hundred thousands pounds have been credited to your account
from the bmw ...

How Can you open a bank account with no utility bill?
my boyfriend wants to open a bank account , but he doesn't have a utility bill as hes only 19 he lives with his parents. he tried to get a phone contract but you need a utility bill for that to, ...

Can you give me any help with credit card question?
I currently have a credit card from RBS . It had 0% on purchases since Oct 2009 until Oct 2010. My friend said I should get another credit card and make a balance transfer to pay off remaining ...

PAYPAL HELP? 10 pts best answer!?
So I just opened a new Paypal account today. I linked it to my bank account/debit card.
I tried paying for something on Ebay with it, but it didn't work for some odd reason. Do you have to ...

How does the Barclaycard Financing Visa Card work?
I really want to get a MacBook for college. How does the card work? I really don't want to be screwed over for a credit card....

How does a green dot mastercard work? will it work after months or years of not having any money in it?
if I have 0 $$ for about a year and decide I want to use it and put in 400$ will it still work. I did not cover this on any of the papers I recieved. I just want to know if it would be canceled after ...

E-Mail money lenders?
Are these companies for real ? They ask for a lot of personal information, is it safe to give it to them ? Do they really loan money or are they up to something else ? I would really like to know ...

can a judgement be garnished even if it fell off my credit report?
ok i had a judgment against me in 04 from a company ive never heard of called us financial, i ignorantly just shrugged it off back then thinking it would never go anywhere, well just recently they ...

why shouldn't your teenager have a debt card?

How long to improve a blip on my credit.?
I used to have decent credit of about 680 or 700. My husband and I hit a financial bump this year which lead to five consecutive months of late mortgage payments, which blew our credit down to 500. W...

If I change the name on my Paypal account after I received a Paypal Mastercard, can I still use the card?
I got a Paypal Mastercard in the mail like 2 weeks ago, but I noticed that when I receive money online, people are able to see my information if they use credit cards to send me money. I don't ...

I just got approved for a credit card and along with that i want to apply for another one. Is it ok to do so?
I got two letters from two banks stating that I got approved for the one I applied for and the other one I got pre-selected for a card and its a really good offer which I dont wanna lose. The irony ...

Not sure if we would qualify.?
Mu husband and i are looking at buying a mobile home located in a park where you rent the land, and buy the mobile. It's a very good idea for us to do, considering in our area a studio apartment ...

credit help please!!!?
if you have medical debt and debt from phone companies and random companies like towing does it matter which get paid first? will paying the medical boost your credit more than things like the phone ...

can a collection agency sue someone on welfare?

jordan
When negative items are removed from your credit report how many points does your score increase?
I have negative items falling off my report this year. I have a car & secured loan which i've been paying every month on time.

Limar
It depends on what it is. If it is a government loan such as a student loan it could go up a hundred points. Collection accounts all paid off can get you up 10-20 points and if you have nothing negative you score may be over 700. You can check it on myfico.com. That will give you an exact score. Without knowing your entire credit history I can't tell you more.

Tony
Rating
You can use this credit monitoring service to pre-estimate future scores for different scenarios of such payments - buildcredit.ifastnet.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2012 FinancialCrisisBlog Monday, September 1, 2014