Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Corporations
Finance Discussion Forum

What is the cause of Economic Crisis or the so called Recession?
its just so ironic that money is circulating in this world and bank keeps making money and where are we really basing our currencies....

i get a mwssage, that is you won 1 milion us $.this price gives us yahoo&microsoft corporation. its ture- fals

Wholesalers Wholesalepages.co.uk ?
Has anyone used this site before? What has been your experience with them? I have 4 diff sites I'm looking at, but this one is the cheapest. I realize their not the actual wholesale dealer, but ...

how much does an assistant night manager of a supermarket like morrisons earn?

Have you ever been scammed by a Walmart auto mechanic?

If my clothing brand name would be zaven... What can i use as a logo??? Would people wear a Z??

How do I get over the apprehension of delegating to an older employee?
I am a 24 year old retail asst. manager for a high volume travel center. I always sense the resentment of older employee's when I request a task of them, Male or Female.
Sometimes to ...

what shell i do to get money ?
i have naw 79$ i want to get 100$ wut shell i do?

CAN A COMPANY JUST NOT HIRE ME?
HAVE A FRIEND WHO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY WORKED HER WAY UP TO HIGHER POSITIONS VERY RAPIDLY DO TO HER HARD WORK AS TIME WENT ON SUP,HAD IT IN FOR HER SO SHE TRANSFER TO A DIFFERENT POST. KEEP IN MIND T...

I received a target giftcard , and the target I go to has a starbucks inside can I use my giftcard there?

Where do the items that don't sell at department stores, like Wal-Mart, end up?

Additional Details
what about when they don't sell even at places like Big Lots? do they just throw them away or send them to 3rd world countries?...

Former CEO of Exxon-Mobil retired recently taking a 1/2 BILLION $ with him: is this fair,reasonable & right?
For the record, the name of that very greedy CEO as reported by the press is : Lee Raymond.
Additional Details
I will pick a best answer although I don't agree with any of the four ...

what is ISO 9000??????
what is ISO 9000? I have tried google and wikipedia but i still don't understand it...can anyone tell me what its is in a nut-shell and the important facts about it?...

Asda's return policy?
Can I return a book to Asda one week from purchase? It was for someone else but it was the wrong book. Can I return it if I have the reciept?...

list of the TOP 10 RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ?

Does anyone else find the (red) campaign to be offensive?
Companies like GAP are advertising that if you buy their clothes, they will help little kids in Africa who have AIDS...

They should help the kids anyway... even if you choose not to ...

Is this wrong/illegal? I work for one company and signed up for newsletters from a competitor.?
I wanted to see what kind of promotions they were sending to their customers. Is there anything illegal about doing that? I want to tell my boss, but I don't want him to get mad at me over it....

Who do I report discrimination against black residents in a local nursing home to?
There is a nursing home in my city that has no long term medicaid black residents at this time and in the past have only had 2 or 3 out of sixty residents.And never a black male.There are alot of ...

Do you know any examples of public limited companies that are not listed on the stock exchange?

Additional Details
The name of the company would be useful :) ...

Is it appropriate to contact a former employee for help in that position?
I have recently changed jobs (about 3 months ago) and I got a phone call from someone from the old job. They left me a message asking to help with some reports. Is this appropriate?...

old_brain
Who would lose the most money if cannabis was not deemed illegal for most?
The obvious is nylon as cannabis was competetive in the rope industry but who else and if inclined why?
Additional Details
wood
paper
clothing
plastics
pain meds
depression meds
cancer,expectorants,glaucoma,epilepsy,… appatite stimulants,headache,joint/muscle asthma/bronchitis meds and others that immitate qualities of cannabis

plastics

vitamins (essencial fatty acids and oils in seeds)

the plants cellulose could replace toxic glues to make stronger boards than wood chips do and superior paper as bible constitution and money were printed on it.

Timber rights, diesel fuel works almost as well as refined hempseed oil but doesn;t break down as well in the air.

if more trees grew because of its annual growth and each large plant ate 1 pound of airborn pollution who would lose the most money if the air was cleaner and more nature could grow legally?

Zelda
Rating
The government - they haven't found a way to tax it yet.

Otis B Driftwood
The Federal Government because of the allotted money for the "War on Drugs". This would trickle down to the States as well, who rely on the Fed money so that they can keep hiring police, hiring prison guards and don't forget the almighty govt contractors who build the prisons that keep the population of 77% non-violent drug offenders locked away. There simply is more money in keeping it illegal than legal. That said, I'm firing up a blunt right now.

Zandelia
Rating
Your question doesn't even make sense. But I think you're trying to ask who will lose the most if pot is legalized? The answer is the dealer. There will no longer be a need for him.

And to Zelda, trust me, if it's legalized the gov. WILL tax it. Don't be ridiculous.

T H
Rating
Budweiser

Go look at how much they pay to lobbyists to keep it illegal.

John L
Drug dealers
Gang Bangers
Smugglers

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2012 FinancialCrisisBlog Saturday, August 2, 2014